Mass action can financially damage any company with regards to property damage, personal injury and loss in production. With South Africa having one of the highest rates of industrial action with its strikes among the most violent in the world. Any business needs to be appropriately prepared for labor unrest and strike action.
We, at Unite Securities, offer to assist our clients with the following:
- Mitigate potential losses to assets through proactive planning and information gathering.
- Provide our clients with personnel trained to handle these stressful outbursts by angry crowds as and when they occur.
- Unite Securities provides skilled and qualified officers to control out of control crowds
- We have the ability to deploy teams on short notice
- Teams consist of a minimum of 10 officers with a team leader and 2nd in command
- All teams are fully equipped to manage and control violent situations
- On-site management with daily client liaison briefings
- Record keeping, strike OB and incident reports
- Full de-briefing session after strike
- A specialized air support unit is available on client’s request
- 10 x Riot vehicles are available on request
- Our operatives are well equipped to handle out-of-control mobs, and to control and disperse rioting crowds.
The riot sites are run by dedicated onsite Managers who have received extensive training from our professional in-house trainers.
Our Armoured protection vehicles are used in conjunction with our deployments of Riot Control Officers in order to assist with the safety of our employees as well as the safety of our client’s staff should they need to be evacuated from hazardous areas to a place of safety.