We require the services of a dynamic key accounts executive with at least 5 years’ sales experience.
We are a Professional Security Services company with our Head Office based in Pretoria. We specialise in:
- Crowd Control
- Riot Training
- Intelligence Gathering and Training
- VIP Protection
- Armed Services
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Promote the company, its people and all services that it provides;
- Ensure maximum loyalty from existing customers and employees;
- Develop new business;
- Attend meetings;
- Sharing of knowledge to aid and empower colleagues;
- Demonstrate the ethics and values of the company, in particular at social events, where he/she represents the company, whether on or off company premises;
- Identify problems and make alternative suggestions.
- Establish and apply correct call frequencies
- Negotiate contract renewals
- Prospect and negotiate new contract business on a national base.
- Sell “Unite Securities” service capability versus discount
- Submit weekly reports.
- Host customer entertainment functions including weekend sports fixtures with customers.
- Contact or visit all prospective clients once a month.
- Assist Area Manager with Operational requirements
- Assist HR with new business requirements
- Debt collection
Please send CV with supporting documentation to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 086 655 5789